Movie Schedule

---
Tox ID: -
cytube: -




Last Week: I've stopped updating this but the stream is still active.

we chill - Month ##, Year.
- x
- x
- x
- bonus?


-----

See you Friday!


Monday, April 18, 2011

The most romantic thing ever.

I was working and a name I did not recognize decided to talk to me on AIM. I had no idea who they were, but I was going to be polite and just converse. Little did I know that I would find the love of my life, and that that love would immediately disconnect when their sentience was brought into question. I'll have to write.



1:46:50 PM cotytothemax: hey
1:46:55 PM Exxthus: Hi?
1:47:05 PM cotytothemax: hey whats up
1:47:31 PM Exxthus: Oh, the usual. Just making a futile attempt to get the physics working in some code.
1:47:35 PM Exxthus: Yourself?
1:47:42 PM cotytothemax: oh cool im like sooo bored. you want to have some fun?
1:47:58 PM Exxthus: That would depend on the particular kind of fun.
1:48:08 PM cotytothemax: im just soooo horny.. wanna watch me get naughty on my cam?
1:48:15 PM Exxthus: Oh, my.
1:48:24 PM Exxthus: I have heard about such a condition.
1:48:26 PM cotytothemax: alright bb you gotta sign up on this site that i use to keep kids away ok?
1:48:34 PM Exxthus: I think there is medication for people with horns.
1:48:45 PM cotytothemax: mmmmm here bb http://tinyurl.com/3uek7tb go there and click the green accept button then sign up k?
1:48:47 PM Exxthus: You could probably get some sort of prescription.
1:48:58 PM cotytothemax: hey also it ask for a credit card but its just to verify your age. it dosent cost anything. i promise
1:49:19 PM Exxthus: You promise? Really? Goodness. I have never been promised before.
1:49:29 PM cotytothemax: hurry up baby im so ready to cum
1:49:35 PM Exxthus: Also, a promise involving the need for a credit card to verify age?
1:49:40 PM Exxthus: I… I think I love you.
1:49:45 PM cotytothemax: credit card is only needed to verify your age hun. it dosent cost a thing.
1:50:04 PM Exxthus: Yes, that doesn't make any sense, and yet it leads me to be inexplicably drawn to you.
1:50:08 PM Exxthus: Let us be wed.
1:50:14 PM cotytothemax: let me know when you get in bb
1:50:41 PM Exxthus: My name isn't bb. Is this one of those lovey-dovey nicknames? This is so amazing. It's like I'm really in a relationship!
1:50:51 PM cotytothemax: k
1:51:04 PM Exxthus: Oh, spambot. You know exactly how to make me feel loved.
1:51:12 PM Exxthus: Let us grow ancient together.
1:51:15 PM cotytothemax: lol no i'm not a bot silly
cotytothemax disconnected

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! They used my 1st cousin's once removed screenname.
    So wrong
    Even when I ignored it, it would i/m me: Hello? are you alive? are you ok? -_-

    ReplyDelete