Movie Schedule

---
Tox ID: -
cytube: -




Last Week: I've stopped updating this but the stream is still active.

we chill - Month ##, Year.
- x
- x
- x
- bonus?


-----

See you Friday!


Friday, February 26, 2021

Feb 26 Updates

This week's been mostly sleeping so there's not much to say here. The petechiae come and go, but in smaller frequency. Skin's pretty dry with invisible dry bumps left over from my foray into dermatitis. I'm attempting to be more active again after my brush with near-death at the beginning of the month, but damn do I want to sleep.

 

As for eating raw shiitake... assuming there's no permanent long-term side effects:

Do I recommend it? No. Would I do it again? No. Was it worth it? Totally, raw shiitake is fuckin' delicious. I had no idea they'd be that great on the palette. The poison definitely adds to the bouquet, and I can understand why humans are so fond of other poisons like caffeine, capsaicin and mint. It hurts so good. Also itchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment