Movie Schedule

---
Tox ID: -
cytube: -




Last Week: I've stopped updating this but the stream is still active.

we chill - Month ##, Year.
- x
- x
- x
- bonus?


-----

See you Friday!


Friday, February 18, 2011

Answering Comments

---
Anonymous said...
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE STREAM! I've never felt so connected to a fandom. So many emotions!
---


No problem. That was probably the most fun I ever had streaming.


---
Anonymous said...
Good OP. Best form.
---


Danke schön.


---
Anonymous said...
you know nat jones? also can we ask for you to play certain movies here?
---


We are aquainted; like I said, he is my teacher. It's not as though we're hanging out or anything.

Yes, you can request movies and themes here, but I may or may not decide to use them and bear in mind that if I DO decide to air them, it may be a few weeks before you see it appear in the schedule (unless I am missing a third movie or something). I like to plan about 3 weeks ahead now. The best time to ask would be at or near the end of a stream.

3 comments:

  1. You are a god among tripfags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man, I missed Jim Henson night! Curse the stomach bug that made me all sick and tired! On the plus side, next week is Rage Night, and I can let my rage over missing this week wash away amidst the bad movies and general /v/-style rage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shit was fun. thanks OP.

    ReplyDelete