Movie Schedule

---
Tox ID: -
cytube: -




Last Week: I've stopped updating this but the stream is still active.

we chill - Month ##, Year.
- x
- x
- x
- bonus?


-----

See you Friday!


Friday, October 12, 2012

READ THIS SHIT

October 12, 2012 today.

Due to the fact that my ISP seems to run on incompetence, my internet has been up and down like a fucking kid on a really sweet tobogganing hill, only the kid is me, the hill is covered in spikes, and the toboggan is made of shit. So I may not be able to stream properly. If it goes down, yell at Telus. They said they fixed this and it's still happening. I'm having trouble staying connected for more than a few minutes at a time at the moment. Hoping it dies down by stream time, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Sorry if we can't hang this weekend, you guys are cool.

Cheers,
Tesseract

No comments:

Post a Comment