Movie Schedule

---
Tox ID: -
cytube: -




Last Week: I've stopped updating this but the stream is still active.

we chill - Month ##, Year.
- x
- x
- x
- bonus?


-----

See you Friday!


Saturday, September 15, 2012

You guys are a terrible timesink.


Combined with the movies and pre-movie videos, the stream was going for about 11 hours. For some unfathomable reason, I started drawing shit in Paint, inclusing NigNigNight riding Artex from The Neverending Story into the sea. Here are a bunch of terrible things that kept us from sleep.

NNN said "look at this cool guy," then Sely said there was no 34 of Artex. I fixed this.


Artex as a pony for bronyking, complete with sadness cutie mark.

Sely as a dong. (Not necessary accurate to life.)
Ran out of shit to draw so this happened.
Sely requested a kangaroo in a sombrero and poncho wearing boxing gloves.

Sorry.

Apparently typography plays a part in bedtime rituals?

Not the same stream, but here's a drawing of UnhelpfulComments as a majestic unicorn.
More horse shit to come in the future, I'm sure.

2 comments:

  1. If I hadn't been there, I would look over that gallery of stream-inspired art, and conclude the stream is a swirling vortex of insanity warping the minds of all that are exposed to it. Actually, that's pretty much spot on.

    Next time there are doodling shenanigans I am going to request Sely as a as a full-on respectable gentleman engaging in the kingly sport of wordplay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember I fell asleep sometime around the end of The Neverending Story, woke up around 6 AM (Eastern time) to Exx drawing Sely as a dong.

    Weird morning.

    ReplyDelete